News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Started by KyleMCMXC, March 09, 2013, 01:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyleMCMXC

I'm hoping this is an acceptable place to bring this up, but for whatever reason my avatar picture keeps displaying upside down.  I'm not sure if it appears this way only to me or to everyone... Either way, I've already tried re-uploading it and the original image file is not upside down itself. How do I fix this? :P
1982 XZ550 Black - In progress...

67GTO

I thought that was a sign of distress, like flying a flag upside down :)
" Like a dream he flies away, no more to be found,
banished like a Vision of the night."
                                                Job 20:8    NIV

Rikugun

I'm standing on my head so it's hard to tell.... ;D  Yes, it is upside downsky.
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

KyleMCMXC

Quote from: Rikugun on March 09, 2013, 08:50:42 PM
I'm standing on my head so it's hard to tell.... ;D  Yes, it is upside downsky.

At this point it might as well be haha but I have no idea why it's doing that...
1982 XZ550 Black - In progress...

vintage bikeworks

Quote from: KyleMCMXC on March 09, 2013, 01:32:57 PM
I'm hoping this is an acceptable place to bring this up, but for whatever reason my avatar picture keeps displaying upside down.  I'm not sure if it appears this way only to me or to everyone... Either way, I've already tried re-uploading it and the original image file is not upside down itself. How do I fix this? :P

Try reloading the original image upside down as it appears to you.  ???  Hey, it can't hurt.  Maybe it'll come out right for the rest of us?  ;D
1982 Yamaha XZ550 Vision
2002 Yamaha FZ1
1978 Honda CB400TII Hawk
2018 Yamaha FJR1300

Rick G

I thought you did it deliberately !!! LOL   I thought of looking at it with a magnifying glass to turn it right side up!
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

The Prophet of Doom

Quote from: Rick G on March 10, 2013, 06:35:26 PM
I thought you did it deliberately !!! LOL   I thought of looking at it with a magnifying glass to turn it right side up!
But Rick, magnifying glasses don't turn things upside down - unless they do in the Northern Hemisphere?

Rikugun

You have to use the magnifying glass whilst standing on your head.  :P

I like vintage bikeworks suggestion...if you can't figure it out trick it into conformance!  ;D
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

Rick G

Hum? some where I've seen a lens that inverts every thing  and then the second lens turns it right side up , Must be a telescope.
Rick G
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

iain

Hey KyleMCMXC  if you don't have any luck flipping it around the right way ,I have a arsenal full of really good avatars that are crying out to be used , just ask some of the other members about my avatar's

Iain
NZ

Rick G

He does have some spiffy avatars , but there  X rated!
Rick G

Rikugun

Quote from: Rick G on March 11, 2013, 08:17:34 PM
Hum? some where I've seen a lens that inverts every thing  and then the second lens turns it right side up , Must be a telescope.
Camera lens and human eye lens project the image upside down. The brain rights the image for humans and in photography one must stand on ones head to view.  ;)