News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Saturday 15th June...Meet/ride.

Started by Tiger, June 10, 2013, 07:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

On Saturday 15th June, weather permitting, Cathy & I will be taking a run out to the CVMG motorcycle rally, Paris fair ground, Paris, Ontario, to have a peek around the swap meet area and see what wee gems we can find... 8)

In past years, I have picked up several Vision parts, including a complete set of '82 updated carbs for $4.00!! and a 95% complete Vision (with a Wolf exhaust system that went straight on to 'The Mistress'), that I put back on the road.

If anyone would like to join us, please meet for 9.30 a.m. at Breezy Corners Reastaurant  for breakfast, gas the rides up and roll in to Paris together.

For those who are not sure where Breezy Corners Reastaurant is...its on Hwy #6, (east side) just south of Freelton, beside Tim Horton's...(in between the 401 and 403).

It will be good to see old and new friends...  8)

8) ....... TIGER .......  8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Rick G

I'd love to  go along , But it will have to wait until Sept. the show will probably be over by then,  unfortunately!
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike