News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Russian Dash Cams

Started by Re-Vision, July 14, 2013, 12:07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re-Vision

fret not

There is probably the same sort of things going on here in the USA.  If we all had cameras in our cars recording everything I bet there would be lots of footage  not unlike in the Russian video.  Just look along the streets and highways at the tire marks left by someone's "adventure".
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

Rikugun

Thank goodness they haven't embraced seatbelts!?  ??? That way they can exit through the windshield opening without the bother of unbuckling. In today's hectic world it's a real time saver....  ;)  :)
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

Rick G

Many Russians did not own cars until after the fall of Communism , they have no idea what there getting in to. I watch many hours of these. There favorite is to make a right hand turn from the  left lane or a left hand turn from the right lane! Its right up there with  driving way over a reasonable speed in winter conditions.
I'm told the reason for the dash cams is that the  police  blame who ever pays the smaller bribe . A dash cam  is the  only defence in court.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike