Source for various motorcycle electrical parts

Started by h2olawyer, March 24, 2007, 03:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

h2olawyer

Received this link from the GTS listserv.  Thought it might be of use for anyone wanting to add an auxilliary power center, convert front turn signals to flashers / running lights, replace their fuseblock or other wiring needs.  they have lots of good stuff.  Haven't ordered anything from them as yet, but they do have a few hard to find items - even fully prewired headlight modulator systems.

www.easternbeaver.com/Home/Main/main.html

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

kwells

These look good...I may be buying 1 for the Vision and 1 for the Sprint. 

Looks like the front page lists them at over 100 bucks...but back further into the site it lists them in the 50s range.  Which model do you think would work best on this. I dont think we have enough room in the bucket for a relay or 2 as well as extra electronics

****edit

looks like the cheaper kits were for the relays kits excluding the modulator units
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

h2olawyer

If you had a full fairing, you would have tons of room in the headlight bucket.   ;D  He will make custom wiring for bikes that can't fit the electronics in the bucket.  They might squeeze in with some careful wire routing.  I'm considering getting one to see how well it works but it will have to wait until the refurbishing on the latest acquisition is about finished.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.