News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

What I have been doing

Started by Brian Moffet, December 29, 2013, 07:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Moffet

My vision needs to have the carbs done.  I have a spare set of 83's but I haven't gotten around to them.  I've been working on other hobbies.

and

Re-Vision

Nice to read your posts again and look at hobbies, hope you are back to stay.     BDC

67GTO

I know the first picture is an airplane, but what is the second picture? :)
" Like a dream he flies away, no more to be found,
banished like a Vision of the night."
                                                Job 20:8    NIV

Re-Vision

Brian Moffet

Yes the first is a Socata Trinidad, which I am flying to get my IFR training and Commercial training in.  It has a 250 HP 540 CI fuel injected engine, and cruises around 165 mph or so. 

The second is a 1966 Austin Healey Sprite, which used to belong to my mother.  This particular car is the one I took my drivers test in.  I hope to have it running by summer.  It's been sitting in a garage since around 1984.

Brian

fret not

That is quite a project, Brian.  Glad to see you back.  Did you get any snow in SF a couple weeks ago?
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

supervision

" border="0

Rick G

I'm happy that your back !  good to see you.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Brian Moffet

Quote from: fret nut on December 29, 2013, 09:51:39 PM
Did you get any snow in SF a couple weeks ago?

It was really cold, but no snow this time.  We did get some in the Marin foothills a couple of years ago.  There just wasn't enough water.  2013 was the driest calendar year on record.

Brian