Main Menu

Weight reduction

Started by dingleberry, March 26, 2014, 06:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dingleberry

7kg reduction. How did I do it you ask? Well it's me not the bike. I had chicken pox a couple of weeks ago which is a miserable thing when you are an adult. It knocked me sideways for a week and had no appetite at all. Luckily I have continued on a sensible eating plan and the weight is continuing to drop. Great news for my bikes as every kilo I lose is a kilo they keep! On another subject, I have finally got a nice tig welder so I am waiting for the sparky to come and wire in a 20A circuit in my shed for it before I can use it. Won't be long now and I'll be attacking the baby Vision with it.
You like, oui?

fret not

Have you had classes or training for the welder?  I have watched my brother (retired aircraft mech.) and his son (certified welder) and they make it look so easy that i start thinking I could do that too.
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

The Prophet of Doom

Is "chicken pox" a euphemism?

dingleberry

No euphemisms here. Chicken pox (varicella virus) it was, not herpes or syphilis if that's along the lines you were thinking POD.
Fret nut, I have no experience with tig but the shop I bought from are very helpful and have a machine out back that they encourage you to play on while they give you instruction. PMT Motorsport is the place in Christchurch. Not sure where the name came from but I could have a guess that he is married. ;D
You like, oui?