News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Brutus Bistro

Started by Guerrero, May 07, 2014, 10:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guerrero

i am tired of this...when i wrote to Jon,(when i told the whole story to you) he said,that will send those carbs...and now,again there is no response of him.
one more thing i remembered,second time when he "sent" those carbs,he sayd that he got them from ROV fellow member.and he even will send them via Fedex,so i can get tracking number...but there was no tracking number,even no answer from him for month...yeah..just a little fact from this whole thing...
i really dont know what to do...maybe i just should buy from some one from ROV,with whom i will be sure,everithing is going to be ok? but 180 usd is money too...and now,i just dont have easy money,for new set of carbs..but i need to get my bike running.
maybe some one can give me some advice??? im kind of desperate..
i am waiting for my boy to be born,thats why i cant afford to throw out more money....this is so hard..

Guerrero

ok,he will send them on thursday,and even will take a photo of recipe,that he has sent them.
i really hope,that everithing will end well this time..
otherwise my dear Vision is just standing in the corner,and collecting dust=(

Guerrero

Well this was last try i guess.more than 2 weeks and nothing.no carbs and no answers from this Jon.i am really disappointed,and tired of this.most important that have got no Vision because of that running.
Guyz,just for you all to know,to be carefull with this Jon treber,so you dont have trouble like me... :( :'(

I guess,if some 1 could offer me pair of 82 carbs.that would be really nice.

Guerrero

Dear ROV members.now i am looking for a fine set of carbs from 82 year model.and rubber intakes to engine would be nice too.
Waiting for some responses

Have a nice day,Tom

Guerrero

Dear fellow members!
Just got fantastiqe set of carbs from Re-Vision.Huge thank you for him!Now just need time to assembly everything and put in its place.

And now the funny part about US postage i guess.The tracking was stuck on chicago sort fac at 22 of june.I ve got the carbs today(was my fault that only today,because i was not at home for week.Officialy i could took them laready on 1 of july.But tracking online is still stuck on 22 of june =) heh.i even started to think,that it just wont happen.i will never have a running vision.But hurray =)

And for those who thought,that maybe i was lying,that i did not got carbs from Jon.I made now a deal with Re-vision,and everithing is just great.

Anyway-hurray =)

Rikugun

Guerrero, I'm glad you finally got a set of carbs.

Way to go Bobby!  :)
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

fret not

"Way to go Bobby!  :)"  +1!
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

fret not

So, who is this Brutus Bistro???  Where does he live?
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

Guerrero

Brutus Bistro-this is the name of company,i gues not company,but just Shop name.
The man is Jon Treber.29520 old rainier Rd, Rainier Oregon 97048

Something like this =)

any way,Have a great day every one!!! :)

Rikugun

Quote from: fret nut on July 08, 2014, 12:08:52 AM
aka fiat-doctor fiatracer
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

Guerrero

Quote from: Rikugun on July 08, 2014, 07:14:17 AM
Quote from: fret nut on July 08, 2014, 12:08:52 AM
aka fiat-doctor

no no,you made a mistake here again =) not fiat-doctor. but the person we are talking about is fiatracer,at least Rikigun,you said so last time ;)

Rikugun

corrected above

Since I'm correcting mistakes, what was the other one?

Guerrero

just that on first page you said that Jon is fiat-doctor.and then you said that you made a mistake and Jon about who we are talking is fiatracer.just that.

Rikugun

When one makes the same mistake a second time it doesn't count.  ;)