News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

End of an era.

Started by Jimustanguitar, August 26, 2014, 08:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimustanguitar

Well, it's official... I just gave my Vision and parts to a good friend.

A single stall garage and 3 bikes was just too much and it had been parked outside. Time for a new owner who can bash their head into the wall take care of it, and ride it. New owner's name is Ed, and I'm sure you'll see him on here. It's his first bike, but he's not new to mechanical work. He and I helped another close friend on his racecars for several years. Once in a while between beers we'd even turn a wrench :)

Anyway, I'll try to check back in once in a while. I should still get PM notifications in my email so let me know if you need my last 1 or 2 starter seals.

It's truly been a pleasure. There aren't many forums like this one, and I've enjoyed getting to know you all. Happy riding, catch you guys soon!

Jim

Rikugun

Hey Jim, sorry to hear your leaving but certainly do understand. I've enjoyed your posts and what you brought to the forum. It's been a pleasure having you here and you'll be missed. I'm glad you found an owner for your Vision and hope he joins us soon.
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

QBS

What Rik said x 2. Thanks for the picture.  A lovely couple.

pullshocks

What.....that isn't you in the avatar?

pinholenz

Hey Jim,

Thanks for all your support and the bits that you fired down to me at the  arse other end of the world. You have been a wise head with a generous heart. I am very grateful. Stay safe.

John Malcolm
Only one '82.5  eXtreme Zen 550