News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

The darkside

Started by dingleberry, January 08, 2015, 04:25:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dingleberry

Looked at the other forum few days back, not much going on there. Oh except a bit of bagging from the defectors and boycotters  ::)
You like, oui?

fret not

Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

Rikugun

Might be talking about Yellow Jacket's page

http://xz550.forumotion.net/
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

dingleberry

Yep that's the one. Sorry I didn't include link but I had a bit of a memory lapse. Heres a quote from a member over there:

"It does make me sad that Ron's Forum has been soiled by a few to the detriment of many. He's put a lot of time, effort, loyalty and $$ into it & I certainly appreciate it! If the membership is ever cleaned up, I would be back. IMHO more moderation is needed.."

Been soiled? Hope he's not talking about me leaving skid marks! If it's me upsetting everyone just tell me, I'll leave. I'm man enough  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Then I could start another forum and moan.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You like, oui?

Re-Vision

I'm pretty sure he was talking about me. I don't care, I'll do the same next time.      BDC

The Prophet of Doom

Not just you Bobby :-)

I for one find the forum a much more pleasant place these days.  There was a time when saying you were modding an 83 got you jumped on as some sort of anti-vision heretic

drtaco

hi guys! had some things happening, blahha, blahha ..., anyway could not let this thread go with out me telling ya'll I WOULD NOT HAVE GOT MY VISION RUNNING WITHOUT THIS FORUM. no one ever came on hard, had some amusing discussions blahha, blahha ... thanks guys(only problem is laziness of not finding out why I got gas coming out my overflow tube) btw did not know about the other forum until this thread so I went there but not sure I am suppose to be there it has on its home page sumthin about "Alternate Discussion Board for Vision Riders" I feel the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender should have a forum of their own if they want. "can't we all just get along " quote from  Rodney king

dingleberry

Working on my vision makes me feel gay. Been a while since I've felt lesbian tho
You like, oui?

Re-Vision

Used to know a guy who said he was a woman trapped in a man's body, worked out okay for him because he was gay.       BDC

Rikugun

Quote from: dingleberry on January 17, 2015, 11:16:02 PM
Working on my vision makes me feel gay. Been a while since I've felt lesbian tho

According to the program "Seinfeld", You should always follow the above statement with:
Not that's there's anything wrong with that..."

:)
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

dingleberry

Used to watch that show but not on in NZ any more. I miss Kramer.
You like, oui?

Rikugun

Agreed. Actually, other than Seinfeld, all the cast members were awesome.