News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Happy New Year

Started by The Prophet of Doom, December 31, 2014, 06:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Prophet of Doom

Rikugun

It hasn't happened yet where I live  :(

So how is 2015? Any better than 2014?   :)
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

dingleberry

2015 year of the vision. One of my New Year resolutions was to finish  at least one project, might as well be the Vision 400. Other was ease up on drinking which may just help with the first one.

Happy New Year, may it be prosperous and fulfilling for all.

You like, oui?

fret not

May we all be blessed with projects completed in this new year! :)
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

Rikugun

Quote from: fret nut on December 31, 2014, 11:51:54 PM
May we all be blessed with projects completed in this new year! :)

Not particularly religious here but amen to that!
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

drtaco

hey why not plagiarize, when it's good. yeah I'm a few days late, sooo I would like to pass on this heart warming message I've read recently, I couldn't of said it better myself ;

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious/secular traditions at all; and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year of 2015, but not with out due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures, and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preferences of the wishee.
  By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration of the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.
  This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Rikugun

Nice - although tough to fit in a greeting card   ;)