News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Just A Thought

Started by Re-Vision, February 24, 2015, 08:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re-Vision

I'm getting where I feel that I know some of you guys quite well. But what do you look like? Would any of ya'll be willing to post a self picture? I understand that many might not post a picture and that's okay but I would really like to see what some of you guys who post regularly look like. I'm not good looking and I'm so old that I don't hold my belly in even when a pretty girl is around but I would post a pict if there is any interest.in this idea.      BDC

dingleberry

I don't need to post a picture as my avatar has an uncanny likeness to the real me, except the green shirt and glasses.

Guess I have a similar slight curiosity. I wonder if that would change how we communicate with fellow forum goers. Any psychologists out there? Actually I would find it interesting to know what everyone does for a living or what they are qualified to do etc.
You like, oui?

Rikugun

I most likely wouldn't post a picture. It's nothing against the forum in any way; I'm just not a big fan of posting my pictures on the interwebs as a general rule.
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

dingleberry

The governments are keeping tabs on us in cyberspace. It won't be long before they are keeping tabs on us with face recognition software through everyday surveillance cameras in shops etc. Shit, they probably are already.
You like, oui?

fret not

Quote from: dingleberry on March 05, 2015, 09:11:12 PM
The governments are keeping tabs on us in cyberspace. It won't be long before they are keeping tabs on us with face recognition software through everyday surveillance cameras in shops etc. Shit, they probably are already.

Most likely!  If 'they' want to get you they already have enough 'evidence' against you.  Life is precious, so just keep on keeping on, and do what you do.
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

Rikugun

Anti-Facebook and facial recognition Mask - of course wearing garments such as these puts you on a different kind of watch list...

http://www.ufunk.net/en/techno/pixelhead/
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

cvincer

Phoned the Australian Taxation office with a query.  The usual 'this call is being recorded for training purposes' came down

the phone line,  followed by    "the Australian Taxation authority uses  voice recognition technology"  .     Ominous !

turbosteve84

OK. Someone's got to be the first.
Here I am with my Turbo bikes -- Kaw ZX750 Turbo and Suzuki XN85 Turbo, back when my hair wasn't mostly gray. Hope my Visioné project is as much fun to ride as these two. --Steve
Steve
saddlebums.tumblr.com