News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Fairing Graphics

Started by Re-Vision, March 03, 2015, 07:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re-Vision

A friend of mine put the graphics on this bike from the Gallery. Any thoughts or suggestions an how they look? The one fairing that I have in good shape is solid yellow and I was thinking of black graphics on the fairing as well solid black for the side covers and fenders.      BDC

cvincer

Looks fine, he's done a good job ....in general the bike looks as good as new.

The Prophet of Doom

Black on yellow is a great colour scheme.

I think the Yamaha graphic designers did a really great job making graphics that are subtle and follow the lines of the bike well - you could do a lot worse than just copy them but in your colour choices.

I think a Factory euro swoosh on yellow would look awesome - stock looking but totally unique

pullshocks

To me, it looks a little overdone.  I would keep the upper line on the fairing uppers, a single line going up the side, and your initials.  Or just stick with solid yellow.  My yellow v-strom looks way better without the graphics.

I've got to say though, if a red xz550 ever shows up for sale around here....I just may end up back in the ranks of ROVers,  That thing is sweet.

Rikugun

Quote from: pullshocks on March 05, 2015, 12:35:37 AM
I've got to say though, if a red xz550 ever shows up for sale around here....I just may end up back in the ranks of ROVers,  That thing is sweet.

Yeah man! And not just the color, everything is super clean with amazing attention to detail.
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

QBS

Wonder which exhaust it's running.

cobol74

Looking thru the rear wheel you can see the twin canisters of a MAC system

67GTO

That would be my bike, yes they are Macs.
" Like a dream he flies away, no more to be found,
banished like a Vision of the night."
                                                Job 20:8    NIV

Single Carb Vision

Bike looks great, nice work.

67GTO

" Like a dream he flies away, no more to be found,
banished like a Vision of the night."
                                                Job 20:8    NIV