Thanks to who ever sent me the password reset link!

Started by Single Carb Vision, March 23, 2015, 03:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Single Carb Vision

Thank you for sending the reset link. I thought I was out forever or that the site was down. Wayne. (Single Carb Vision)

fret not

Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

Single Carb Vision

It has worked out great! I added the latest info to the original "Stock Carbs are Gone now post"  yesterday. I tried to copy it and paste it here for you but I couldn't copy it. If you have time to go to that old topic, you'll be able to see it. I know you'll want pictures but I don't want to have to pull the tank off for that. I'm still not sure what top end will be (mine might come before the bikes )  but I know I didn't have any trouble quickly getting to 85 MPH. It would also get 8500 RPM without any trouble (no that wasn't in 5th gear) in the lower gears. I didn't want to press my luck and take it to red line on the first real test ride after all of these years of non use. Used 2 gallons to go 80 miles and I usually keep the RPMs up so that if I need to react to a situation I can do it as quickly as possible, no down shifts. So 40 MPG works for me. I had no problem staying with my buddy that was riding his BMW 1000R (although we were not racing ). No stumbles, no hesitation, no lags. I'm very happy at this point, all good.

Single Carb Vision

I was just told by another member that He forgot his password or it isn't working. He said he tried to get an e mail to reset his pass word but gets NO REPLY. I had this same problem several months ago (per note on this post it's been 120 days) . I did eventually receive a reset e mail. If anybody know how to get some help for him. Thank you.