News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

First Spring Ride

Started by Bill, March 27, 2015, 08:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill

It's spring here in Central Washington and we set a new record high temp of around 80 Degrees F.  Off work today so I had a good day and reason to break out the V and shake it loose.  I have rode it at least once every month of the past year.  It didn't want to start so after a little cranking, a little rest and reflection time, it fired up and ran fine.  Rode it 30 miles on the twisty back roads in the valley I live in and everything feels fine.  Looking forward to a great summer of riding.

Rikugun

Nice!  :) I'm a little jealous but will get my first ride I soon hopefully. We're still below average temperature and had a snow for the first day of spring as well. I've got a few projects to complete but hope to have the V ready to go for an event April 9th.
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

Jimustanguitar

I did the first "real" ride of the year yesterday. (I took her to the gas station to freshen things up on a freak warm day about a month ago)

4 friends and I rode to a local distillery that's about an hour away. Nice weather, lots of other bikes on the road. Great to be back up on two wheels again. A nice way to spend Easter Sunday.

The gravel and sand is still all over. Watch out for the marbles.