Is Everybody Out Riding?

Started by Re-Vision, April 14, 2015, 05:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re-Vision

So little activity here I figured everyone must be out riding. I'm still getting the kinks out of my new sand blasting cabinet and hope to have some examples of powder coating available pretty soon.       BDC

The Prophet of Doom

Not me.  It was snowing at my house yesterday :-(
That, and my bike is still in pieces

The Prophet of Doom

I've been busy converting my new powdercoating oven to digital temp/time control
That's harder than it seems

motoracer8

The weather has been pretty nice in California and Arizona. I see a lot of motorcycles out.
83 Vision and 11 others, Japanese, German and British

vl5150

I was in Chicago last week with horrible temps so I'm sure no one there was riding.  I live in S. FL so I get to ride year round.  I never go more than a week without firing up the Vision.

Spitzen Mcgruder

I've been riding almost everyday 8) I love the looks I get on my vision. South Texas always has kickass weather too so I ride every chance I get. Love it!!!
When the shit is about to hit the fan, step out from under the fan...

Bill

It was so hot here in Central Washington State that my Vision did not see much use.  It is starting to cool down a bit and I rode it to work on Friday.  No issues with my V this summer.  I have owned several motorcycles but two I have the strongest feelings toward are my first (a 1957 Cushman Eagle - I know it's really a scooter) and maybe my last, a bright yellow V.  Both of these two wheelers displayed distinct personalities.

kwells

Almost everyday here in Denver. Have more or less parked the Jeep permanently until snow starts flying. About to push a Vision back out into the world this week. Fingers crossed all goes well.
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

pinholenz

First official weeks of spring here in New Zealand = variable weather. Just got my XZ550 on the road again after its 3 month winter maintenance layover. It fired up enthusiastically, flew through its warrant of fitness and got a big grin back on my face. This layover I rebuilt the forks, relocated the horn, rebuilt the instrument cluster and relocated my digital voltmeter into the top of the headlight housing. So far all good. Back out riding.

Last winter I tweaked my carbs and can now ride without any bogging. Double-happy grin.
Only one '82.5  eXtreme Zen 550