RZ350 Photos

Started by Walt_M., May 24, 2016, 12:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walt_M.

Due to popular demand, here is my RZ pretty much as I got it
I was going to go out for a now photo but my wife nixed that. I had my knee surgery this morning, feels fine with all the local he put in but.....
I am going to take a nap.
Whale oil beef hooked!

Rikugun

Wow, that is pretty. I love the seat, is that a Yamaha accessory?

Now we need one with patina!  :)
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

fret not

Naps are especially good while you are healing up.
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

Walt_M.

That photo hides quite a lot but my local wore off so it will be a while before I get any more. I do have to thank Ron for adding the bandwidth to attach photos.
Whale oil beef hooked!

Rikugun

That was nice of Ron and I'm glad you posted some pics of the RZ. Hopefully more to come.

Even with my old camera the picture sizes can be more than adequate. I use software that came with the camera to reduce the image size a bit for photos I upload. It keeps the page from growing so big as to require slide bars to navigate. Another way is to adjust the camera settings to a smaller picture format for photos destined for an upload.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

Walt_M.

Finally able to go outside today, got some more photos, resized to more manageable. I even threw one in of the Vision. Apparently I am still somewhat photo challenged as I did not cover my tag number so I just deleted the photo
Whale oil beef hooked!

Rikugun

I like the front fender - it looks like it belongs on there. What's it from?

Walt_M.

The fender, and the forks are from a late '80s RZ. The 4 piston brake calipers are from a 4 cyl Triumph 600 and bolt right on the Canadian fork legs. The swingarm which you can't really see is also off a Canadian bike. I think is will look much better when I paint the fender red.
Whale oil beef hooked!