News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Motor-sickle fixin' music.. Lofi and Broadband

Started by scootertramp, June 05, 2003, 06:23:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scootertramp

Need something to cover up the curse words you scream when you lose a VERY IMPORTANT Vision carb part? How about a sound to cover up beating your head against the floor of your shop when the Bike for NO REASON just tips over and breaks the PRISTINE mirror and turn signal lens? If you need a sound then this is your lucky day ahahaha! LOL!

http://artists.iuma.com/site-bin/streamartist.ram?aid=53822<<<stream a few  LOFI tunes I wrote and performed.
http://artists.iuma.com/site-bin/streamartist.m3u?aid=53822BROADBAND LONK  <<<CLONK IT!
 I do songs way better than I fix bikes although I'm gettin better at both.. ahahah! thanks LUCKY and HUMBER and all the rest of ya! 8)
A Vision will get you through times of NO MONEY better than NO MONEY will get you through times of VISIONS..
IT's a VISION.   82. 550. water-cooled and shaft drive.
yes'm water-cooled just like a car.
No. no chain. it has a shaft drive like a car.
well no mamm I don't wish i had a car.
well, when it rains I have to find a dry spot.
cause this is a

scootertramp

cause this is a

Blake

dude..im not able to bring either up..a  new screen pops up..and it just says done..

nothing loads.

im interested in hearing it.  you have any other links?

Blake
"At first it's like a new pair of underware... Frustrating and constrictive.  But then, it kind of grows on you..."

Rick G

I don't know what to say Blake, it loaded fine for me . Maybe you wern't holding your mouth right!  I liked the first one  best !  Right on!
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

scootertramp

you need an MP3player that will play a REAL ONE FILE. it is a LOFI dial up link. the other plays the high speed stream. The BLANK REDUNDENT POP-UP PAGE is a glitch. just click it away. wait for the player of your choice to load the tune. and as soon as you see the player appear click away the page if minimised. 8) thanks for listenin' you guys.
MY budd just got an 1100 V-MAX by honda. also water cooled and shaft drive. his is an 83.  I went to a V-max site and larned some cool thangs and have a few questions.
that is a bad sickle.
cause this is a

Rick G

Rick G
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

scootertramp

yeah you can go to IUMA and look for (arellspencer)
JUST put IUMA into google. then put (arellspencer) into IUMA search.
MR max is a yammie ha? my budds max is a honda Vmax.
cause this is a

Rick G

If its a Honda  its NOT a Vmax, Honda made several fast V4's, none of which was called a Vmax.  The Vmax  is a double vision ,   double the displacement, double the number of cylinders and double the horse power.
Rick G

scootertramp

its an  1983 V 65 magna 1100 HONDA four jugs ,four carbs and twice as much as my little old 550. of course he paid 1500 for it too. I paid two for mine. . So I guess it ain't a V max /.. you win.. ahahaha! here is a page you might find interesting..
http://www.angelfire.com/ia/z/V65magna.htm
cause this is a