News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Check Out The Seat...

Started by Leather, March 21, 2003, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leather

Lead, Follow, or Get the Hell out of the way.

jasonm.

Looks like someone likes sitting on the seat pan...looks ugly.
looks aren't important, if she lets you play by your rules

Rick G

Hey Leather, I see  your not over there chaseing Iraqis around the  desert, with your Harrier, Thanks for the last time anyway.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Rick G

It looks like the former owner was inseam challenged!! :D
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

ricks_83

I had my seat lowered and had a denser foam installed, the ridge behind the office was  not so high but it lowered the center of gravity, and it also helps keep my butt where it needs to be in case i have to pucker up and put a hicky on the seat, I am 6 ft1.  on my 83 i can strap a day pack to the back part and carry at least 50 lbs have traveled to   L.A.and had no problems with my back. right thumb about fell off only took less than 24 hours 1 way.  had great time but couldn't finish business  and had some events to get back home for, so i left early, rode frome downtown L.A.to boise in less than 22 hours. not quite used to riding the white line but the cars will almost put you there when they change lanes, woman looked me right in the eye and pulled over forcing me to the dotted whites but with all the traffic i got used to it real fast .
i wonder if she has wheels on her bed cutting people off seemed so natural to her