Main Menu

Help

Started by Wayne, April 07, 2005, 07:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayne

I am getting 2 different figures when I convert mm to inch standard. Would 15mm equal .380 or 3/8. Better yet what does 15mm equal in inch scale. Thanks (Not enough coffee this morning)

George R. Young

1" = 25.4mm so 15 mm is about 0.59055"

RickJAB

RickJAB

Wayne,
      I use a conversion table to make it easier on me.  Here is one at this site.  
http://www.tapdie.com/html/mm_equivalent_inch__no__letter.html

Rick

MotorPlow

15 millimeter = 0.5905512 inch

This is the one I use:
http://www.onlineconversion.com/
Convert just about anything to anything else.
Over 5,000 units, and 50,000 conversions.

interloper

you know guys, we didn't switch to the metric system so it would be harder for the reds to read our maps. the Cold war is over. I think its high time we swollowed our pride, and made the switch. then maybe someday, i'll only have half as many wrenches to dig through.

ProfessorRex

WE CAN NOT ALLOW A MINESHAFT GAP!!!!!

(let's see who gets that reference)
Hey honey, uh, I got another vision... HONEY??? Oh yea, thats right she moved out...

MotorPlow

ProfessorRex

Correct! One of my top 3 movies of all time
Hey honey, uh, I got another vision... HONEY??? Oh yea, thats right she moved out...

Rick G

one of my top 3 is "strange Brew"
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Lead_Deficiency

Strange Brew ?  your showinig your heritage again, eh

I vote for Dr.Strangelove, eh

ProfessorRex

Quoteone of my top 3 is "strange Brew"

Obviously living in the "Great White North" has gotten to your head! (note the movie reference!)

h2olawyer

;D  Hoser!  ;D
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

ozian

Wayne, just refer to metric conversions on about page 3or 4 on the forum . Its got about every conversion you can think of   Ian

Rick G

I've lived in the US for  for 47 years,  but  have never forgotten where I came from!  I am constantly amazed at all the Canadian Comedians  who  have been roaring successes here.  ;D
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

silicon_toad2000

9/16 i rekon would be the closest unless you go 19/32
might use metric system here but i have both metric and imperial sockets, gotta know the rough conversion
One mans clunker is another mans blank canvas.

ps2/bikevision

ok call me a newbe but what does Ian stand for. ive seen it in alot of posts and i swear i new what it meant but now for the life of me i cant remember.