News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

should i buy the vision

Started by troy, April 03, 2005, 07:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redxz550inoz

QuotePS2
Red, the key is to let the guys think they rule the roost but we both know who really weras the pants right? ?;)

-Heather

Exactly !!

Rob_OS23

Yes, but how do you know that we aren't letting you think that you are fooling us into thinking we are in charge, giving you the illusion of control. ?We could be letting you think that you are fooling us, and secretly controlling us, but REALLY reversing the whole thing around on you. ?You see, while you are busy thinking you have us fooled, we are laying back, actually enjoying (beer in hand)the simple easy excuse of stupidity, and using said time to manipulate schemes so complex it would make your head spin.

(hehe, that doesn't even make since I'll bet, all part of my scheme, throw up the smoke screen, then make my move. ?What's my move? Wouldn't I like to know) ?That's right, score one for the boys eh? ?
high five anyone?

ProfessorRex

HIGH FIVE, but hey man... don't let the cat out of the bag!  8)
Hey honey, uh, I got another vision... HONEY??? Oh yea, thats right she moved out...

Lucky

I've allways told my son's what my dad told me:
"screw up the laundry 3 times in a row, maybe shrink a favorite sweater (you'll have to buy a new one) and they'll never ask you to do laundry again"

;D 8)

--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

hfarley

Ahh but there is a flaw with your theory. You see we let you think that you are letting us think that we are in charge. But really we are in control. Let me prove it to you. How many times has this happened to you? She wants something done and you don't want to do it. You think you've won the arguement only to catch yourself either that day or later on doing exactly what she wanted. You wonder how the heck you were tricked. LOL! :P
-Heather

PS: Yes Lucky you may have won the laudry round but now you have to mow the lawn, take out the trash, weed wack, etc.. Now you tell me who really won that arguement? I mean after she is inside while you are outside sweating your butt off.  ;D
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

Lucky

nope, I live in an apartment, so no yard work, & i have boys, so i don't have to take out the trash OR walk the dog.  ;D  ;D
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

redxz550inoz

Personally, I'd rather be doing the outdoors stuff.
I HATE housework with a passion!! my girls aren't quite old enough to do it all for me yet - but soon...
Love getting out and playing with the kids/dogs/horses/bikes (did I miss anything?? LOL) Just this whole dang work thing gets in the way of life ;D
ah well, gotta pay for it somehow. Just lucky to be working for ourselves I guess.
Heather, I tend to guilt my hubby into things.
If I get out there and get it started (I'm not real good with a whipper snipper/ weed whacker  ;D - ) he'll usually take over. I started trimming trees with a hand saw one day. He came out with the chainsaw and spent the whole day working in the yard - yay, mission accomplished! hehe