News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

flaming visions

Started by Brian Moffet, April 12, 2005, 12:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Moffet

Like I said  (though I realize I need practice on flames...)

Walt_M.

The things you people keep doing to Lucky's bike!
Whale oil beef hooked!

Lucky

Ok, i'm taking my bike & going home!  ;)
& I thought I had too much time on my hands..see what happens when Brian can't log on to the Forum??
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Brian Moffet

would you believe me if I said it was actually part of my job to maintain my photoshop skills?

Brian

Hmm, can I take that photo of Lucky/Arnold and put it on his bike....

kiawrench

i wont make any strange pics from lucky's bike,,, but i do want someone to explain how he plans to get where he is going if his map is strapped behind him all the time??  
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Lucky

Sometimes i ride to intentionally get lost, but I have my GPS running the whole time. the map is just there in case technology fails.  I had to put SOMETHING in the window... I tried to print a big pic of your face Kia, but everytime i'd get a printer error...strange, it never gives me problems any other time...  8)

--Luckmonkey

louthepou

Lucky, stop whining. There's no teddy bear on the seat and Brian didn't make your Vision pink.

Ah, the humanity!

Louis
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

kiawrench

lucky,, my pic would make your bike stop running, , i may be as short as a leprechaun, but no magic skills and bad luck follows me like a wagon behind a horse.
   maybe  good idea to keep that map in the window,,,, lmao
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Lucky

Actually...I used the stuffing from the teddybear to make the new seat! A HA HA HA HA!!!!  >:D

louthepou

;D ;D ;D

Thanks, I needed that.

Louis
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

hfarley

But where are the fuzzy dice?? ;D ;D ;D
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

Brian Moffet

Hmm, pink would have been easier...

Brian