News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Not Child or Work Friendly

Started by MotorPlow, April 01, 2005, 03:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotorPlow

I am freakin' pissed!  It's been 70oF here in SW Virginia lately and finally able to go for some decent rides.  Yesterday, I headed North on the Blue Ridge Parkway and up into some higher elevations.  I was amazed when I came into a small town up in the mountains and found some snow still on the sides of the road.  I usually keep my camera accessable so I can snap some pictures w/o having to get off the bike.  Well...  As I was riding, I grabbed the camera and was getting ready to take a picture when suddenly, a dick in a truck pulled out in front of me.  Damn!  All I can say is I didn't hit the DICK! and there is minimal damage to the bike, mostly cosmetic and easily repairable.  The combination of the freakin' snow and this dick in the truck and I couldn't hold the bike any longer.  Luckily, I was only doing like 30mph.
I will be assessing the bike in the next couple of days to see what needs to be fixed.  As of now, it is still ridable.  I did however break the digital camera, it went bouncing across the road.  When I got home I put new batteries in it and taped it all back together.  Surprisingly, my last picture was of that damn dick as his truck was driving way.  I posted the picture to my Blog http://motorplow.blogspot.com/2005/04/enough-said.html - If you see this Prick, let me know!

Pissed,
Chris F.

Lucky

BRAVO!!
(anyone else notice recently the rapid moral decline of this board?  i think it's spring fever!, lol)
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

hfarley

It looks to me like you got a good chance of reading his license plate. Is there anything you can do in your state to report him? After all, a prick driving around with a dick should be easy enough to spot.
-Heather ;D
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

louthepou

Here, for Lucky, and all the others needing a moral boost, my "Love of Vision" song (composed as I type)

---------
Oh, yeah, baby, oooooh...

My Vision, my babe, my love
Under me, you vibrate, you growl,
Of you I can't get enough of,
Every day, you're saving my soul

Oh, yeah, baby, ooooooh...

If only I had a bigger engine
I could go fast as lightnin'
But then it'd be a sin
And I'd get a ticket from speedin'

On some bikes chrome parts abound
On such a bike chicks would jump in front of me
But then I would need to swerve around
Smashed up against a cliff like Superfly I would be

---------

Cheers folks, and I indeed need to chill too. Two new tires this weekend will help...

Louis
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

Superfly

A bad marrage is like dirty carbs... It just makes everything else suck.

louthepou

Thanks Super. And for your guest appearance in the song, you can get 20% of the royalties...  ;D

Lou
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

Superfly

Great, It will go to medical bills!!!
A bad marrage is like dirty carbs... It just makes everything else suck.

EH

Walt_M.

Looks like some people need an early spring, maybe melt the evidence!
Whale oil beef hooked!

Rick G

Its best to remember , Chris. its better to be pissed off than pissed on ! especially  by one that size !
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

kiawrench

uh huh,, thash riiiight ossifer,, i saw it ,, right in the middle of town,,,,,,,,   a great big erection ,riding in a truck,,, 'scuse me? Oh, no ossifer, i have not dropped a drink all night,but you can take me drunk,i think i may be a little home about now!
      Motorplow, I thank you for the sweet pic, ( i also congratulate you on topping Lucky's harley bit last year)

glad that thing wasn't on the back of a cadillac,,,,, i could identify the driver if it was!!!!lol
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Lucky

Hmmm, topped me? ya think so?  ;)
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

silicon_toad2000

I think so Lucky, much funnier to begin with.
Bloody Beauty MotorPlow
One mans clunker is another mans blank canvas.

ProfessorRex

Funnier maybe, but definately not a better trick.  The "ART" incedent was close, but luckys was logical, thought out, and very believable.
Hey honey, uh, I got another vision... HONEY??? Oh yea, thats right she moved out...