Race Schedule

Started by Tdub, May 10, 2005, 07:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tdub

If anyone happens to be in the Joliet, Illinois area the weekend of the 21st we will be at Route 66 Speedway. Memorial Day weekend we have a double header, Saturday night TT and Sunday Mile at the Springfield Illinois Fairgrounds.
Last year at Springfield we won the TT on our 500 YZF505.
Hopefully testing will go well enough to debut the 750 Vision at Joliet and follow up with it at the Mile!
I will keep you all posted. Tdub
Always Looking for the Next Race

supervision

Hi Tdub, so happy to see someone racing one of these motors again,  I bet that thing sounds great at full song!   Thanks for keeping us posted,  Dave.    
" border="0

Tdub

We tested down in Houston a few weeks ago. At 12,000rpm it sounds like a stock car going down the straight. It will lose some of it's sound when we "twingle" it(both cylinders will fire on the same revolution). Tdub
Always Looking for the Next Race

supervision

That ought to get traction!    what ignition are you running?  Dave
" border="0

Superfly

I thought I read, or heard somewhere the the stock vision ignition system does fire on all revolutions, producing a wasted spark.  But I could be wrong.
A bad marrage is like dirty carbs... It just makes everything else suck.

kwells

Awesome...I'll be trailering my 2 visions from NYC to St. Louis and was thinking of visiting family in Lockport, IL (10 miles away!)  I'll have to stop on in.

k
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com