the few, the proud, the new riders of visions

Started by ps2/bikevision, April 13, 2005, 07:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ps2/bikevision

well i have now joined the few, the proud, the new riders of visions. over the weekend i rolled my truck. no big deal now ive got a toy to play in the mud with. so now i am down to the vision as my only wheels. well its a good thing i like to ride. and glad i ordered the new heated hand grips cause its still a little chilly when the sun is down.

Superfly

Welcome to my world!!  I should have my car up-and-running soon, but I have been riding my black bike for months now (minus the accident!)  I love the Vision, but I am sick of grocery shopping, and carrying my groceries on my back!
A bad marrage is like dirty carbs... It just makes everything else suck.

ps2/bikevision

hey glad to know im not the only one to go to the store on the v and wonder "how do i get this loaf of bread home?"

i finnally talked my dad into giving me his old 93 dodge diesel with 500,000 miles on it. friday ill go get plates on it. i tell you nothing runs like a cummins turbo diesel. it doesent turn over once and it fires. (wish the v was that way). glad the old man is a stickler for routine matience.

i still havent gotten around to changing my stator but come this weekend i will hopefully be able to park it long enough to get it done.

hey i plug the dodge in every night why not the bike.