News:

Main Menu

Blake - Blacksburg 12/5

Started by MotorPlow, December 04, 2004, 12:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotorPlow

? December 5, 2004: First Sunday
Jackson Street Cafe, 104 Jackson St NE, Blacksburg, VA Breakfast & Ride, 9:30 am

I am going to try and be there. ?I have a couple minor repairs, but gonna try and get 'em done.

~Chris
Callaway, VA

MotorPlow

Blake,
Missed you at breakfast this morning.  Left the house at 8AM @ 39 Degrees.  Hit 28 Degrees going over the mtn to arrive in Blacksburg at 9:15 @ 40 Degrees.  Had a great breakfast.  Then I rode up and down Roanoke Street looking for a Vision parked somewhere and came up empty.

The ride back home was beautiful at 55 Degrees.  It was absolutely a great ride.

Hopefully, I will see you next time.
~Chris
Callaway, VA

Blake

Ah Chris!

I havent really been back to the board in a few weeks.  Been caught up with school.  I wish i would have actually check this section, I definately would have tried to come out.  I'm heading back to the DC area for christmas break, so im going to truck the vision back home later next week so that i can have a good month to tinker with it in a nice garage, instead of the parking lot of my apartment building.  But when i come back i should be all good to go.  Really sorry i missed that ride.  I know exactly where the cafe is too.  Last year i lived in an apartment pretty close to it.  And there are always at least on bike parked out front.

I even have my snowmobile suit ive been wanting to try out for a nice winter ride ;D

Theres always the spring :)

Blake
"At first it's like a new pair of underware... Frustrating and constrictive.  But then, it kind of grows on you..."