News:

Main Menu

Update:Oct 10 Ontario Cruise

Started by fiddlesticks, October 11, 2004, 10:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiddlesticks

The ride was great. ?We met in Orangeville at the Mcd's. Then went to the local Tims for a warm up and to fuel ourselves. Where we found a nice Harley couple to take some pictures for us. Then we hit the road through Orangeville, north through Hockley valley. The scenery was beautiful with all the leaves starting to change. It was also very nice to be riding with other visions and without Toronto traffic. It was quite a sight to see 4 visions cruising up the road together. All the bikes looked great and ran great. Just a short couple hour run this time because some of us had Thanksgiving obligations. It also turned out to be a beautifully warm day. We would like to try to get one more ride going before it gets too cold. Hopefully more folks can join this one. Lets get all the visions together. If Iv forgotten anything feel free to add to this guys.

Fiddle
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

fiddlesticks

Does any one know how to post a pic? I want to post some in from the ride  but have no idea how. ???
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

gbranche

The best way that I've found is to publish them on your "home page" normally provided by your ISP, and then provide a link to that page in a message here in the forum. Alternately, you could use the picture tags supplied by the bulletin board software to embed the pictures directly into your message here.

To provide a link to an external page, use the second button from the left on the bottom row of buttons in the "Add YABBC tags:" header at the top of the message as you're writing it. Insert the web page URL between the tags provided.

To embed a picture directly in the message, use the fourth button from the left on the bottom row, to insert the 'pic' tags. Insert the reference to the picture between the tags. You have to have the picture stored at a location accessible on the web (such as some web storage space provided by your ISP, or maybe one of the various picture hosting sites, such as Yahoo).

If this needs additional explanation, just ask. I'm certainly no expert, but I know enough to get by...

Greg