News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Ride Tommorrow! (Oct. 10th)

Started by Rob_OS23, October 09, 2004, 12:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob_OS23

Ok, So hopefully everyone who wants to go on this ride knows, we are planning to meet at McDonalds in Orageville at about noon.  Does anyone know for sure that there is only one McDonalds?  I will be out tonight, so I will check back in here late tonight to see what's going on.
Happy thanksgiving!
Rob

Venture

Rob: As far as I know there is only one McDonalds on the main drag, far east end of Orangeville just before you get to Hwy 10. It's on the north side of the road. Hey, are they serving up Thanksgiving turkey at McDonalds this year?

Lucky

QuoteHey, are they serving up Thanksgiving turkey at McDonalds this year?

Man, you better hope not!! lol
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Lead_Deficiency

Thats the one we're heading to Just West of 10 north side of 9.

Oh man, thanksgiving turkey at McDonalds :-X

We're just meeting there not eating there :P

fiddlesticks

OMG Just the thought of turkey from rotten Ronny's makes my stomach turn,lol :o
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

Rob_OS23

I want my McTurkey! ;D  and some McStuffing on the side!

I hope the bikes have no surprises in store for us.  Well, I'm gonna go shine it up a bit, and get ready to leave in a couple hours.  I'll be checking back in here before I leave(I figure between 10:30 and 11:00) to see if there are any new messages.

Brian Matthewson

Rob....
In case you didn't pick up my email, there is only one MacD's in Orangeville, south end of town on #10.
See you there!
Brian

Rob_OS23

Ok, I'm leaving now.  It's 10:30, now, should be plenty of time.
See you at Mcdonalds.

Cdnlouie

How did the ride go?  Someone needs to let us know as this is the first time there have been more than one vision on the loose in Ontario.

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

I'm heading for the feeding trough now...

fiddlesticks

Were sorry you couldnt make it cdnlouie. It was a great ride. I just posted a sort of ride review in a new topic. Lead Deficiency and Rob took some pictures. Maybe they can send you some.
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"