News:

Main Menu

Ride to Work Day

Started by MotorPlow, June 08, 2004, 06:36:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotorPlow

To those with running bikes, here is the web site for the Annual Ride To Work Day http://www.ridetowork.org/.  For those with bikes that still need a little to get them on the road, here is your incentive to get it ready by July 21st.

Enjoy the wind,
Chris in Callaway

Walt_M.

Ok, how many of us have runners? I have 1. Probably won't get to ride it to work as I have a company van.
Whale oil beef hooked!

MotorPlow

GA_Wolf

Been riding mine to work alot the last month or so....not this week as it's been down with that broke exhaust bolt..fixed that this evening and on the road again tomorrow!  Seems like she runs better with every tank of gas...she love being a daily runner!

Don Minor

;DI rode mine to work today! Had the engine out Saturday to reseal the valve covers. Nice to see the inner parts of the engine look new, not bad for 30,000.I will ride it again Tuesday and everyday until she brakes or rains(we all know it doesn't rain in SoCal.
Keep the shiny side up.
Don

kiawrench

so far i havent missed manydays since i bought mine,, 2 for ice , 14 days for my first two weeks with cast on, and one day i was out of state for job related stuff.
 other than that,, push start, hug a charger, praying for no redlights,, all of that has been my routine,, but she runs good now,, hope to keep her alive long enough to call it a true classic ,and maybe ( no way ) sell her to a new rider .
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .