Winter Cure!

Started by MotorPlow, December 24, 2003, 02:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotorPlow

Okay, so Saturday was my Birthday. ?Go for a ride for for my Birthday? ?No, weather sux! ?Besides, Rick has my Carbs. ?Birthday Cake and some presents...

One present happend to be a new PlayStation2 game. ?The game is called MotoGP3 http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/driving/motogp3/review.html

You have got to get this game. ?If you don't have a PS2, get one just for this game. ?This seems to be taking the edge of winter off. ?The game is quite realistic, especially when you put the simulator on! ?The race replays look just like your watching YOUR race on SpeedVision.

;D Enjoy,
Chris

Lucky

My kids have a PS-2, In fact, they got it for X-mas last year, and are getting an "Eye Toy" for it this year, basicly a USB camera that plugs into it, and puts you IN the tv as you play the supplied games.  We also bought the remote kit and use it as a DVD player
Anyway, my 9 year old is really into it, and has lots of games including MotoGP 2, and your right, it's an awesome game.  I almost never play the PS 2, just not into it..., but I did race my sons in Moto when I was really sick a month ago, Kicked my 11 year olds butt, but my 9 year old kicked mine, lol
I think some of the bilboards on the track in the game say "Speedvision" on them.
Now if someone will make the game I REALLY want to play: "Fix the Vision"... Bonus round: diagnose the rapping sound in the crankcase.
--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Rick G

I've got a Cd for my pc  that works real well and it was only 10.00 at wally world , its called superbike 2001. Its not play station , but its still a lot of fun!   ;D
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Rick G

By the way, Happy Birthday started on your carbs, but I'll have to take the BBQ bottle  to the shed , winter just fell on us , and its COLD in the shop!
Rick G
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

MotorPlow

Rick,
What? you don't BBQ in the snow?  It still cooks the same.  Besides, a friend if mine invited me to go for a ride last Sunday...  85 Miles.  Temp was 35 deg when we started and then warmed up to about 55-60.  He was on his BMW and I borrowed his Honda Shadow.  Ya know... a Shadow is an awfully uncomfortable bike to ride.  I guess it would be alright around town, but any distance and ya start to cramp up.  Besides with the cold, the draft rides right up your legs and blows across your crotch.  If cooler temps are good for a higher sperm count, I reversed my vesectomy last Sunday.

Enjoy,
Chris

QuoteBy the way, Happy Birthday started on your carbs, but I'll have to take the BBQ bottle ?to the shed , winter just fell on us , and its COLD in the shop!

Rick G

Actually, We do BAR B Q  in the winter , but not when the back deck has  8 inches of snow drifted on it.  Say, maybe  I'll try to grill your carbs!  What do you think?
Rick G

MotorPlow

Rick,
Now thems is fightin' words....
He He He

Just curious, what did the carbs look like when you cracked them open.  The guy who sold me the bike said that he had had the carbs "serviced" before he parked the bike for an unknown number of years.  I found the receipt in a box of stuff he gave me and the guy who did the carbs, I happened to know, owns a Cycle Shop that basically sells bikes on consignment and peddles after market parts.  Just curious what you found.

Thanx,
Chris

Rick G

They appear to have new gaskets  and a minimum of debris, but the are very gummed up.
Rick G