News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

it's going to be a long winter

Started by supervision, January 15, 2004, 12:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supervision

Like most of you I like riding every chance I get.  

As the rain comes and limits our fun, thankfully there are dirtbikes!!  We had a couple of weekends that it rained and my son and I were going  nuts.  Fourtunatly last sat. was not raining and we set out for Holister hills ,it's about 2hr. drive but well worth it.. just before town is Corbin's seat factory and we just had to stop for some lunch.  They have this nice deal buy appointment you can have a seat made while you wait.  They have a resturant that looks out to the work area and have the ability to do about 5 bikes at a time.  There is also a small show room which features Corbin's personal bikes.   Lunch was great and the sun had warmed up the air to about 60.   Holister Hills is about 15min.  on the other side of town and is one of the best things going..  It is super popular with the bay area people and we were hard pressed to find a parking spot...  It is amazing how many familys are doing dirt bikes and how much money people are spending, all new bikes, new gear new trucks, new motor homes.. We put in acouple of good hours on our  xr200's on this track that's made for vintage mx..  suits our 200's perfect we had both put on fresh tires the sat. before and we were grining bigtime.  I ride a 200 for the same reason I ride a Vision  not too fast, but plenty fast to have lots of fun and go wide open. something about trying to stretch the throtle cable that agrees with me... I am really looking forward to getting back on the V but for now I'll be ok.. As we drove home we both agreed that it going to easyier to go back to work now that we got our fix.    I hope this didn't piss humbler off too much ,bye for now, supervision

a

" border="0