News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

out of gas or so i thought

Started by greener, February 02, 2003, 05:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greener

my first night out on my vision:  I bought the bike for 300 bucks at the end of this past summer.  It came in a few boxes, so there was some assembley envolved.  anywho... I took her out for the night, about 10mins or so into my joy ride it started sputering... I was like "im an idiot, why didnt i check the gas"... so i switch it to reserve and make it back home sputering here and there.  I fill it with gas and head out again... still same thing, it seemed it got worse as i sped up or slowed down.  frusterated i take it back to my garage and find out it was the fuse.  the one tab which locks in the fuse broke off so every time i hit a bump it sputered until it made contact again.  it is presently fixed with an elastic which i took off my braces on my teeth to stop it from disconecting. haha -- greener :D

Jeff

Greener,
 Check out lucky's site. He has a modification to upgrade the fuse box to the flat fuses.  I did it to my vision and works great.  Lucky even gives the part number for the fuse pack, just make sure you mount it low enough so the seat clears.
Lucky's site..
http://www.geocities.com/lucky_142/indexa.html
jeff