News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Ride for Kids

Started by GA_Wolf, April 20, 2004, 11:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GA_Wolf

Hey all,
Thanks, first off, for reading this post.

I'm going to be riding June 6th in the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation of the United States' Ride for Kids.

Here is their mission statement...
Our Mission

The Ride for Kids? is the motorcycling community's way of showing how much they care. Our mission is in support of the efforts of the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation of the United States, a non-profit charitable 501(c)(3) foundation that seeks to:

*find the cause and cure of childhood brain tumors through the support of medical research
*increase public awareness about the severity and prevalence of childhood brain tumors
*aid in early detection and treatment of childhood brain tumors
*support a national database on all primary brain tumors
*provide hope and emotional support for the thousands of children and families affected by this life threatening disease.

If you'd like to help me help them (it is tax deductable, I'll mail you a reciept), send a check or money order made out to the PBTFUS .  Mail it to me at:
Eric Toppari
7011 Evergreen Way
Buford, Ga 30518

We support each other, lets put a Vision in this event and show people we care!

GA_Wolf

By the way..this is the Atlanta, Ga event.  They may have one in your area too!

Go to their site for a list of events and schedules!

http://www.ride4kids.org/index.html

kiawrench

hey scruffy,,, you get that swing arm on first,, cant have a wobble wheeled bike in that ride. ------ ?we are opening new dealership then, so i may not make it down for that ,,will work in something checkwise soon
)lol(  you scruffy,, and me needing a shave 12 yrs ago and hopping around on one crutch
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

GA_Wolf

yeah...I need to get hot on that...haven't even disassembled it yet to paint.  Had side jobs and other chores every evening almost since Saturday....may get a break tonight to start..also want to put that driving lamp you gave me on the bike...was thinking of mouonting it to my Horn mount so that when my bars turn, the light will swing and illuminate my turn outside the faring's fixed beam.

How is the foot doing....have to call you stumpy or something...lol....and hey, I actually shaved this morning..lol