News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

ROV Offline causes "Vision Mumble"

Started by Lucky, May 05, 2004, 08:38:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky

Similar to "Vision Stumble", it's the condition created when your favoite Forum goes AWOL, you walk around mumbling to yourself XZ550 questions & then suddenly think of answers... lol

--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

ironcat

I've been going through withdraw. I'm so close to riding again and then the forum went bye bye! I thought "Hmmmm is this not the worst sign ever!" :o
If you don't have a choice at least have the balls!

tizod

I know I was panicked.  I started breaking my bike down yesterday and then saw the forum was gone.

I never felt so alone  :'(

J/K
Visions seem like women, Not sure what her problem is, don't want to spend more money on her, thinkin about getting another one, tricks you in to thinkin things are goin right and then just stops any communication. - Back In The Saddle

GA_Wolf

I figured it was just temporary...but man...I know the feeling you all were having.. I must have checked about 30 times since yesterday....
I started a group on yahoo to go hand in hand with Ron's fine forum...just for such emergencies...never hurts to have a backup plan.  It's at
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Yamaha_Vision/

Again...not a replacement for this fine board..just another group for fun and as an emergency backup!  So if, God forbid, something was to happen to this site, we won't all be panicking and struggling to reach each other.

admin

GAWD !  rotfl !

there, there, here are your meds  ;D
much better now huh ?

;D hee hee

-Ron

Dave T.

If you don't clean the servers once in a while (dipped in Berrymans?  :D) they don't work. Just like a motorcycle, they need maintenance. Just 10x more with a Vision motorcycle.  :P ;D
Life is special; and I believe you can overcome it's biggest obstacle, yourself. ;)

scootertramp

I kep' sayin' Dang I should have downloaded that info on the brake fix, and the front end fix. and that tire info about removing the rear wheel. and then there was that one on shocks and double dang i'l never get to go eat yankee gag-a cue with that uppity yankee mechanic what thanks he can cook real pork BBQ for a expert redneck southerner.
Dang I thought.. So i went to luckys site to see if it was there and it was and I said WHEW!.
the end. thanks for lettin me share.
Let us PRAY, DEAR GOD please look after the ROV site. thanks sincerely scooter. tramp. you know that' cat what has the dark blue two wheeler.
IT's a VISION.   82. 550. water-cooled and shaft drive.
yes'm water-cooled just like a car.
No. no chain. it has a shaft drive like a car.
well no mamm I don't wish i had a car.
well, when it rains I have to find a dry spot.
cause this is a