Another Visioneer's Web Site

Started by GA_Wolf, April 27, 2004, 06:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GA_Wolf

I finally got around to updating my site....been quite a while.
Check out my Vision pic and feel free to wander around the site.....Thanks go to Lucky, Ron, Dave and Leather...I put links to your sites on my links page.....

http://www.geocities.com/all_wolf/index.html

Lucky

nice Job!
'how much for the little girl' --Jake & Elwood beat the hell out of that poor car!
you might want to update my site url..
thanks, --Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

ArrrGeee

Whoa cool site  8), hey nice bike dude, it's looks just like mine....

-Ron

Lucky

Since I like the 83 look, i've been slowly copying the paint scheme.  Q: are those wheels painted as stock? It's hard to tell from most of the pics i've seen exactly what parts are gold, black & aluminum..
anyone want to snap a pic?
Thanks.
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

scootertramp

HOLY COW :o :o thatsa one spicey a'meatball!!!
what are you? some sort of  turn olde bike into showroom model wizard?
wanna help me work on mine ? ahahaha! I can be there tomorrow! not! wahhhh! :'(

Man that is one sharp two-wheeler.
if you  ever run for president of the united states I'll vote for you missah wolf...
IT's a VISION.   82. 550. water-cooled and shaft drive.
yes'm water-cooled just like a car.
No. no chain. it has a shaft drive like a car.
well no mamm I don't wish i had a car.
well, when it rains I have to find a dry spot.
cause this is a

GA_Wolf

Thanks for the compliments on the bike ya'll, but, In all truthfulness I can't take credit for it's condition...I pretty much bought it as it sits.... Only visual stuff I've done is move the R/R...it now has a refurbished and gloss balck painted swingarm..a little better looking than the one in the pics... I have a trunk coming and a luggage rack (from a CB750) coming also..trying to aquire some side bags...will update the pics when that's done (or as it progresses)... The side bags I want have like guard bars around them...thinking of doing them in gold chrome (paint).  Thinking of doing the side covers with wthe vision logo on them in gold chrome also, with the vision in black...don't know about that yet..may play on the pc and see how it looks first. Also have a single driving lamp I want to mount right below the horn, so the beam swings in the wheels direction to expand night turning vision..since the main lamp is fixed.
I'll updayte your link url Lucky...Thanks for pointing it out!

GA_Wolf

Lucky as far as I know the wheels were painted or powder coated as stock...it is gold except the outer rim portion and on the outside (flat) edges of the spokes...will email you a pic

scootertramp

you sir are a fake and a scoundrel. You'll make a fine president! ahahaha!
IT's a VISION.   82. 550. water-cooled and shaft drive.
yes'm water-cooled just like a car.
No. no chain. it has a shaft drive like a car.
well no mamm I don't wish i had a car.
well, when it rains I have to find a dry spot.
cause this is a

supervision

Ha ya wolf, nice site! I like the vision store items, might have to get some sometime.. your bike is real straight,r/r looking cool back there.. I also changed jobs and became a driver about three years ago  we haul feed.  I like the low stress of driving, swing shift sucks but at least I get sat./sun. off.   I know what you mean about pay adjustment!  The pay is low but at least the hours suck..   ok, talk to ya again,sv.
" border="0