News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

u may feel desired...

Started by Humber, October 01, 2003, 06:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Humber

Hello! I am a creature from a galaxy far away, visiting your planet. I have transformed myself into this text file. As you are reading it, I am having sex with your eyeballs. I know that you like it because you are smiling. Please pass me to someone else because i am very horny. :-) =P
nie ma podpis?w

Silver_Bullet

Hello!  I am the creature with which you have impregnated :o.  Please contact my attorney as to paternity suit:
Lickum, Dickum and Stickum, LLC
123 Iminthemoney Ln.
Utopia
If you have to ask why we do this, you wouldn't understand.

Sable

May I suggest the attornys I keep on retainer:

Dewey, Skrewem & How
428 Bendover Drive
French Lick, Ia... ;D
1982 Yamaha Vision
1982 Motobecane 50V
1975 Kawasaki H-1
1972 Rokon Trailbreaker

Lucky

Ok, I want some of whatever your smoking..., I'm gonna put it in my tires to make them lighter too, lol
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Walt_M.

It isn't even a full moon yet! This is going to be a strange month!
Whale oil beef hooked!

kiawrench

well isnt this nice,, and here i was , getting used to my polynesian disease , laka nuki.... man ,, fell better already,,
  good question,,,, what do you get if you cross a nanny goat with a harley rider?
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

kiawrench

answer: nothing ,,, somethings even a goat wont do
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Rick G

Thats what the last great King of Hawaii , King Comonawannaleiya died  of , lakanokie.  Just thought you'd want to know!
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

tryder

Yes indeed...they believed it was a curse brought on by the great god Owatanassiam.

kiawrench

i thought it was curse sent from voodoo goddess ----Unevagonnagetit .
 lot of the long name gods/goddesses . they all seem out to get old vision riders