News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Yics Box

Started by Rob_OS23, January 29, 2005, 06:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thekid

I live on Cape Cod and would love to participate in a New England ride. Just email me whenever!
Ride It Like You Stole It!

Rob_OS23

Yeah, I have heard of these things, called the "cyclone" around here I think.  I remember because I think a couple brothers a half hours drive from me were rumoured to have "invented" this new thing.  Most likely it was a rip off of these tornados, and the other ones out there already.  I think it quickly became known as a joke.  I agree, don't waste your money.  Plus, I think these were designed for cars......I don't know if you can just throw one on your motorcycle and go.....not nearly the same amount of room as under the hood of a car.

Glyn Pickering

Does anyone know the exact size of each chamber in the YICS? and are they both the same size? ???

Extent

I can't measure the exact volume since mine is all hacked up and irepairable right now, they're almost exactly the same volume, one of them is a couple of cc's smaller, I think it was the rear chamber, because of a small protrusion where the tubing comes into the chamber.
Rider1>No wonder, the Daytona has very sharp steering and aggressive geometry.  It's a very difficult bike for a new rider.
Rider2>Well it has different geometry now.

ozian

Right on Justin  
Ian