Custom Plate for vision

Started by Blake, March 06, 2002, 02:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blake

Hey everyone,

well, i FINALLY got the vision back together.  New alternator, new starter seal, carbs cleaned, the thing runs great.  Within the next few days i need to go get some plates for it, alng with insurance and an inspection, and i was toying with the idea of a custom license plate.  do any of you have any suggestions for something to put on the plate that deals with the vision?  here in Virginia we have space for 6 characters (letters or numbers or dashes).  I already tried "vision" and "xz550" and it seems they're already taken.  >:(    if anyone has a good one, and i get it on the plate it'd be more than happy to take a picture of it and post it on the net for all to see.  if your worried that telling me your idea will stop you from being able to get it, dont worry.  if your in a diferent state, you can definately have the same plate "number"

Any suggestions? (6 characters of less)

Thanks a lot

Blake
"At first it's like a new pair of underware... Frustrating and constrictive.  But then, it kind of grows on you..."

Lucky

how about VISHON, VIZZON, EXZ550, I SITE (vision, get it?) YAMVEE, 8T2 RJ or 8T3RK 82VRJ, 83VRJ, ROVME
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

jasonm.

I'm getting this one in my state. VSNARY...You are out West...Right???
looks aren't important, if she lets you play by your rules

mbaur

I was surprised when you said six characters. In CA it's seven. So I checked out the Florida DMV's website on the subject:

http://www.hsmv.state.fl.us/specialtytags/faqplatesa.html

"How many characters can be on a personalized license plate?

It depends on which plate you purchase. Plates such as the basic Florida plate, Challenger or Manatee, which all have centered artwork may contain 7 characters plus either a space or a hyphen. License plates with the graphic to the left, such as collegiate and sports plates, may have only 5 characters with no additional space or hyphen. Apply at your local tax collector's office."

Here are a few I'd try: MYVSION, AVISION, A VSION, 83VSION, VSION83, 82VSION, VSION82, XZ550RJ, XZ550RK

- Markus