News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

special item for Lucky

Started by kiawrench, June 29, 2005, 07:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiawrench

Lucky, heard you had big finger typing problem, just had to offer some help :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4706&item=5213133241&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW.

yep, that will fix it right up, no more problems, says cures typing problems, warts ,moles, shadow casting ,ring around the collar and even cat hairball hacking,, uh huh, this is the thing for you...... maybe you can hit right keys with this board!!
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Lucky

>>>The Kids Keyboard is also ideal for those with special needs. The larger keys and uncluttered layout make the task of inputting less challenging, and the oversized lettering is easy to spot.<<<

yup, thats me, special needs, lol

But will it fix my bike?
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

kiawrench

hey, had to poke a little bit of fun,,, besides, with the way my hands hurt sometimes, ,i bought one of the things about 3 months ago,,, fewer keys to worry with, but much easier to use while at work, you remember that -- working in latex or nitrile gloves, needing to access computer data on a car or truck,,,, life got much better when my board got here.   oh, need talk with you , can try to hit forum chat .11 pm
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .