News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

You Might be a Visionary ...

Started by Lucky, July 09, 2005, 08:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky

you might be a Visionary if the Forum goes down & you break into a cold sweat...
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Blurred Vision

Hey what was that little glitch. I couldn't get on the forum for a bit
Jay

Blurred Vision

You might be a visionary if your bike looks like this once or twice a year.
Jay

Lucky

You might be a Visionary if you just PORed your tank & it's going to spend the week curing in your bathtub because it's too cold outside at night!  ;D

Tdub

You might be a Visionary if you just parked 3 of the best HDs on the circuit and attempt to take on the rest of them with 4 new Visions! Tdub
Always Looking for the Next Race

Coil Coyle

...if you moved to Oregon, follow advice to locate a road that ROV members recommend in you neighborhood that you had never heard of before.    ;)

... the next time you hear of the road, it's on CNN because they finally found the Fathers body after his wife and daughters were rescued last week from getting trapped after the first snow.  :o

... at the shop your'e told that two years ago the run away crankster family from Phoenix were on CNN when they got trapped there while running from the FBI in their motorhome after the first snow.   :-X

... and you seriously consider planning a ride over the road to Agness anyway.   ;D

Let's do it, must be a great road for a Vision.

8)

Coil

Lucky

...if you moved to Tennessee for similar reasons.. (is that a Dragon on my tail? nope, i'm on it's tail)  ;D

Lucky

...if your hoping for a fat income tax refund so you can buy tires and go to Colorado in the spring!

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Lucky on December 06, 2006, 09:04:39 PM
...if your hoping for a fat income tax refund so you can buy tires and go to Colorado in the spring!

Ditto....just not the tires for me....yet.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Mutt

...if you decorate your garage walls with extra vision parts!  :P

Mutt
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

Brian Moffet

If your front cylinder goes out so you decide to do a IRAN? (inspect and replace as necessary...)

Well, maybe it's something else...

haunter

if during the 4 weeks after selling one, you have thought about what you would do to one if I can find another one in the spring...........
82 with fairing, rejetted, 83 turbo seca fork and brakes coming whenver I acquire the rest of the parts, and she stops breaking long enough to be in the garage for an upgrade instead of a repair.

Tiger

Quote from: Mutt on December 07, 2006, 12:20:02 PM
...if you decorate your garage walls with extra vision parts!  :P

Mutt

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D...DITTO... :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!