Ontario Vision Repair's/Service/Tune up's

Started by Tiger, March 11, 2006, 10:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

;D Need a shop to do some work (service, tune up, repair's, etc.) on your Vision.... ???

A shop that doesn't bitch or have a blank look on the guys face when you proudly say " '82 / '83 Yamaha XZ550 Vision"
...... :o

:) When I first got my Vision, which had been in storage for six year's, I took her to these guy's. They did the safety,(needed fork seal's & a few odds & ends), Full service(oil,plugs,gas line filter,tire pressure's,etc) tune up (which included removing,stripping and rebuilding the carb's, valve adjustment, etc,), "did" the tank thing !

When I went to pick her up I said " I've come to pick up my Vision", he replied............."WHICH ONE" ???
I went outside to find my old girl had a twin sister...... 8)? 'NUFF SAID !!!

;D Try these guys............. 8)

Victory Cycle
2 Bram Court
Brampton, ON L6W 3R6
(905)-451-3670
p.s. I dont give any guarantees or receive any-thing(work or monie's) for this......... :'(?
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

kwells

wish we had a string of shops like this across the US...

good find
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Tiger

:) I'm really pleased to have this one.... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!