2nd Annual CROV Fall Run Reports/ photos / Kingman Arizona October 15th & 16th

Started by glennw, August 10, 2005, 01:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfly

Ok, Bike is back up, and running well!  So sign me up for the run!
A bad marrage is like dirty carbs... It just makes everything else suck.

supervision

" border="0

dminor

Dave.
I'll be in Kingman if I can.You? can ride yours into the ocean. HA HA.
;)

glennw

Supervision.. does that mean you are coming?

Where in the He_ _ is Greg??????

I would like to confirm the dates and tie us up some rooms...

Glenn
Half Mad Max

gbranche

Quote from: glennw on August 18, 2005, 11:04:36 PMWhere in the He_ _ is Greg??????

Greg was way the He__ out of contact, with no means of participating in any kind of electronic communications (unless you count Marine VHF Channel 16). I spent a week with the family within 30 miles of here. (I'll leave the actual location as an exercise for the reader.)

Count me in, on the GTS. I don't know if any additional members of the family will be able to attend this time around, though. I'm usually the only one crazy enough to make a trek like that for just a couple of days.

Greg

glennw

Good, As I will be going through Kingman next Monday, I'll stop and get it lined up....

confirmed:
Supervision - Dave

have not heard from:
Dirty Vision - Brian
Extent - Mark
Stu??

Half Mad Max

supervision

" border="0

Brian Moffet

Sorry, that's a bit far for me for a weekend.  I don't think I would be able to get Friday off and that would mean I would be traveling all day Saturday, miss the riding, etc...

Brian

glennw

Brian, Sorry you can't make it.
Of couse now I have to wash my bike because yours won't be there to make it look clean....
Glenn? ;)
Half Mad Max

Brian Moffet

Quote from: glennw on August 23, 2005, 01:32:13 PM
Of couse now I have to wash my bike because your won't be there to make it look clean....

Okay I've had all I can take.  this has got to change.

From now on, no one else can wash their bikes.  This way they'll all match mine!

Brian

(Do I need the smiley?)

h2olawyer

Brian -

Too bad you can't make it.  Hope to see you at a future ride.

By maintaining that "patina", you are doing your part for water conservation!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Superfly

Ok.  The move is final!  I am moving this weekend (back to North Hollywood) GlennW is the offer still good for the ride?
A bad marrage is like dirty carbs... It just makes everything else suck.

glennw

Superfly...
Sure can I pick you up about 9-10 am Friday the 14th ?
send me a PM or my e-mail is in my profile.
Glenn

Half Mad Max

Ron_McCoy

But Brian, you have such a headstart on the rest of us that it will take us years to catch up.
;D ;D ;D

Brian Moffet

Um, If I don't go to Kingman and you do, you'll probably have caught up by then  ;)

Ron_McCoy

glennw

Motel info:
Motel 6
424 West Beale
Kingman AZ 928-753-9222

We have to buy 10 rooms for a group rate. I don't think we will have that many. Rate is $45.99 per night (1 person)
The said to ask for ajoining rooms, use my name Glenn Walker as I booked a room today.

http://www.motel6.com/reservations/motel_search.asp?City=&state=none&motelnumber=1114

Half Mad Max

gbranche

I just made a room reservation for Matt and myself. If I can get another bike put together in time, Ryan will be coming along too.

Only five weeks to go...

Greg

Rick G

I look forward to meeting you all. My wifes health  keeps me close to home and this give me an opportunity  to meet you all!  I hope Bernard  comes up from Tempe!  it took me a little investigating to find good rides around here  as most roads  just have miles and miles  of miles!  The road to  Oatman  is very twisty  BUT care is necessary  and possable hazards include:  sand on the road , donkeys on the road, donkey meadow muffins on the road ( you haven't lived  untill yuo start to slide  towards  a drop off after  hitting  a pile of  those)  also since the road is so  twisty  many cars  cut the inside hair pin turns, and end up  way over the center line.

The route to  Prescott Via  93 to Wikieup  and  95 to Bagdad   and I think 97 to  Prescott   is great . 95  has just been paved  and is in super condition and is as crooked as a snakes belly,  however I was concerned  that many of you  might not want to do a 7 to 8 hour, 300+ mile ride (  That was for me alone and I haul ass)  when you have  a long day in the saddle the next day . we can kick it around  when you all get here.
I look forward  to meeting you all,  Rick
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

glennw

Bump......
We are just one month away from our V run to Kingman!
Everybody got there V up and running?   :o
Reservations made  ???
It's going to be good.. so don't miss out..
GlennW

Half Mad Max