2nd Annual CROV Fall Run Reports/ photos / Kingman Arizona October 15th & 16th

Started by glennw, August 10, 2005, 01:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VisionMeister

Hey CROV riders.
See my posts to Ontario, Colorado and Philly riders re: 25 year anniversary get together at a National RR site (Pikes Peak, Brainerd, Mid Ohio). 2007 is a long ways off. Any interest?

Ron_McCoy

Count me in.  Like you said, two years is a long way off, but I'm definitely
interested.

Ron

h2olawyer

With that kind of lead time, we ought to be able to get a pretty good turnout.  Thinking about it, southern Missouri is fairly centralized & I'd think there would be some great riding in the Ozarks.  Of course, I'd say Colorado is great but a bit more of a trip for those in the east.  I believe the geographical center of the US is someplace in eastern Kansas - if that makes any difference.

I'll really try to make it to any 25 year ride - no matter where it is!  Having close to 2 years to plan should make for a great event.  Let's hear from everybody interested - where would YOU like to see it held?

Thanks for starting the ball rolling, VisionMeister!

H2O

If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

glennw

H20, Why don't you organize this one?  ::)
25 years, Sounds pretty cool!
GlennW
Half Mad Max

h2olawyer

Quote from: glennw on November 03, 2005, 02:28:28 PMH20, Why don't you organize this one? ::)
25 years, Sounds pretty cool!
GlennW

I could probably do that.  Let me get some ideas together & look for a new post in a few days.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Coil Coyle

Rick G just sent me his pictures, they are now included.

I changed the Backgroung music, too. My PC's are voiceless so I have no idea what the sound is like. Sorry.

The Album tab will allow downloads and you can order prints.

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/uH2sG9cc?

Thanks again Glenn and Rick for setting this ride up. :-*
;D
coil

Rick G

I  don't seem to be holding my mouth right, I get to the site  and a black screen comes up  then the intro starts  ans anouther black screen come up and after a min. or so the word error comes up and stays there.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Coil Coyle

Rick,? just got up, sorry for the long response time. It works here from the company LAN but McCoy said it didn't work at his work.

? ? ? ?Were you able to see the first one?? ? ? ???

? ? ? ?You mentioned you were on a dial up. The first time you log onto the site, there is a choice of size int the upper right corner. Click the smallest of the three yellow rectangles to download smaller files for the dialup.
The first thing it does is download the whole show while showing a yellow/white download bar on a black screen

? ? ? ? Does any one else on dial up have it available?? ? ???

I can't troubleshoot the hyperlink address until I get home.

Rick G

I get as far as the  down load bar , but after a few seconds  it goes away and it has "error" in the middle of the black screen.
Rick G
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Coil Coyle

Quote from: Ron_McCoy on October 19, 2005, 02:05:19 PM
Chris, does this mean you're going to be coming over and working on the red one?
Once its on the road, you'll need to change your name again.

Well, Visionless, whats up with the Red one?

If it needs parts, start a thread and post a list.
Could the Red one use a red factory "Sport" handlebar fairing? I've decided to go with a different windshield on the XVZ1200Bob so it's extra parts right now.

Rick G, Glenn & Lucky the Kingman photo CD is going in the mail Monday night.

;)

coil

Rick G

Hi Coi , I 'd love to see it , it hasen't arrived yet and I concerned it may have gotten lost. We have  a rural mail box and I swear at least  1/2 of our mail never gets here.l
Rick G

Coil Coyle

Rick and every one else,
    They are made and addressed but I don;t remember mailing them. I better check the mail basket and the pile of paper by the printer when I get home in the morning.
     I doubt that I mailed them :-\ coil

Lucky

Did you also say something about needing an 83 petcock diaphram rebuilt?
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Coil Coyle

I didn't mail 'em, found 'em sitting under the mail.
I shall.
:-[
coil

Rick G

I haven't seen hyde nor hare of the CD yet  , I hope it didn't get lost in the mail!
Rick G

Coil Coyle

Quote from: Rick_G on February 09, 2006, 02:24:15 AM
I haven't seen hyde nor hare of the CD yet? , I hope it didn't get lost in the mail!

Rick,
? ? ? ? ? They were lost in what serves as my mind? ?:-\
? ? ? ? ? Check your mail, they left here at 11:00AM Wed, USPS Priority Mail.
Sent Glenn's too. We'll bring CD's for everyone else to Solvang.

? ? ? ? ? ?Photoshare still has the Album, turn off your pop up blocker.
http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/uH2sG9cc?
;)
coil

Lucky, sent you the paperwork on the next two 83 diaphrams along with the prototype bearing tool.