News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

The seller with the 83

Started by ProfessorRex, February 02, 2005, 01:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProfessorRex

I'm headed over to the yard tomorro.  From talking to him over the phone it sounds like he has several visions!

I'm grabing super-fly some '83 pegs if they've got some.  I'll gladly look for, purchase and mail anything anyone else might want:

(post requsts below)

-Rex
Hey honey, uh, I got another vision... HONEY??? Oh yea, thats right she moved out...

Superfly

Prof. Rex.

That is really cool, thanks.  I know I am looking for the 83 footpegs (they have extensions on them)

I know Orion is looking for a battery cover and the TCI/ Coolant cover.
A bad marrage is like dirty carbs... It just makes everything else suck.

ProfessorRex

Let Orion know that there's a set of those on ebay item# 4524078261

(I'd give a link, but it won't work for anyone who isn't on a mac)

I'll check for them when I go.
Hey honey, uh, I got another vision... HONEY??? Oh yea, thats right she moved out...

Superfly

I saw that, but I would not bid against anyone on this forum, I noticed Veloce was the high bidder on that, and he is on the forum.  I would look for an alternitave route.  But that is just my opinion.

Rob_OS23

If you can find an '83 tank in decent shape, let me know.
Also, if anyone already has one for sale, let me know.
Thanks

MrMe

I as well am looking for a batery cover
thanks

Humber

Hey Superfly, 83 pegs are shorter.... by the way, I sent a set to Rick together with foot brake lever.. ask him, maybe he wants to sell them....
nie ma podpis?w

ProfessorRex

Well, I just got back from the yard... he wanted TOO MUCH $$$$$$$ Or, I should say, more than I was prepared to spend.

Superfly, he did have the '83 pegs.  But I wasn't sure what exact part you needed, and we didn't discuss how much you wanted to spend.  You can give the place a call, just say that you saw an '83 vision on ebay, and want a price on the parts you want. 1-888-448-8656

If anyone (who isn't a poor student) wants those parts, they are in great shape, and he has all the parts to convert. Also has a good '83 rear shock.  Oh and what looked like a full tool kit.

Superfly

Thank you very much, I also e-mailed him, so when I get a chance, I will call him.

gbranche

QuoteLet Orion know that there's a set of those on ebay item# 4524078261

(I'd give a link, but it won't work for anyone who isn't on a mac)

Ummmm, why do you have this assumption? All I've EVER used on the forum is a Mac, and I've heard no complaints about the links I provide in my postings.

As an example, here's the link to the auction you referenced, copied and pasted entirely within Safari running on Mac OS X (version unspecified :) ):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4524078261

Let me know if any of you Windoze users have trouble following the link, eh?

Greg

ProfessorRex

For some reason, the windows link is slightly different.  I can access that link perfectly, however it doesn't work for a windows user.  I know there's a lot of yall out there, try the link and let us know

Ron_McCoy

Works perfectly for me on windows.

Brian Moffet

QuoteLet me know if any of you Windoze users have trouble following the link, eh?

Hey, it doesn't work on my SGI (Octane to be precise...)

;D

kiawrench

I tried the link on desktop,laptop and tablet,,, works in all three versions of windows that i use, also worked using redhat browser,,, but a bit slower ,,,, guess these guys arent as different as we first thought . I think the guy that built my laptop was some sort of IT whiz,,, works here in hosp system,, always has top of the chart stuff for sale , he put all sorts of stuff into the laptop,, i can use almost anything you can feed into it ,
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .