new vision owner

Started by 2wheelapeal, August 27, 2005, 12:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

louthepou

I was just about to ask what was the subject of this string...  :D

My oh my, what a clean 82.

SInce we're on the subject, could one of the homebrewer come up with a recipe to produce glycolnitromethanexylene for a boosting kit that would fit my cafe racer? I would have Lucky figure out how to make and install the kit, and supply me with the complete istructions on CD...  ;D

Lou
Hi, my name is Louis, and I'm a Vision-o-holic

h2olawyer

Quote from: MotorPlow on August 29, 2005, 09:18:26 PM
It's neat how "BBQ" means different things in different parts of the county/world. Here in VA/NC "BBQ" means some tender pulled pork topped with sweet coleslaw on a fresh baked hamburger type bun.? A "T-bone" is associated more with a "cook out".

Oh, and nice looking bike!

Chris F.

For us in the wild west, a BBQ can mean a couple things.  When friends get together & toss any type of meat on the grill, it is often called a BBQ.  The BBQ restaurants here do all types of meat (the pulled pork is normally fantastic) but also include beef, chicken & hot sausage links.  A couple of the more upscale spots serve bison, elk & venison, too.  Sauces run from mild to very spicy.  A 'cook out' is more of a chuck wagon type affair - mainly for tourists.  Lots of dutch oven fare - very good grub, though.

Had a pulled pork sandwich last Friday night in Steamboat Springs.  The Double Z BBQ restaurant has been in business there for over 20 years.  Menu has never changed.  Always try to eat a meal there when I'm in town.  The sandwich was just as you described.

Lou -

As for the recipe for glycolnitromethanexylene, you better refer to a chemist.  I just do barley, wheat or rye grains & extracts mixed with water, hops & yeast.

OK - back to the subject of this thread (sorry for the hijack!)  You'll like that 'shark' fairing a lot.  I miss mine at times.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

silicon_toad2000

hey h20 I replied in the off topic section.
One mans clunker is another mans blank canvas.