News:

Main Menu

Gas under $2 a Gallon

Started by MotorPlow, November 03, 2005, 07:10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotorPlow

I just thought I would mention that gas in this area of the country just dropped below $2.00 a Gallon.

Mutt

The Raleigh area is still around 2.47 a gallon. 27 cents of that is taxes.

Mutt
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

Ron_McCoy

$2.57/gallon for regular here in Bakersfield, Ca. this morning.

Ron

Sable

Still hovering around $2.25 here in New Hampshire

~Sable
1982 Yamaha Vision
1982 Motobecane 50V
1975 Kawasaki H-1
1972 Rokon Trailbreaker

hfarley

Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

zore

Saw it for 2.29 on route 9.  2.31 in other places.
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

h2olawyer

Still $2.59 in Ft. Collins & $2.80 in the mountains.  Never thought I'd see gas more expensive in Colorado than California! (Outside the Aspen area anyway.)

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Extent

While AAA says the lowest price for gas in my area is 2.55 I paid like 2.70 something a couple days ago.
Rider1>No wonder, the Daytona has very sharp steering and aggressive geometry.  It's a very difficult bike for a new rider.
Rider2>Well it has different geometry now.

Lucky

Ferris, uh, i mean Chris, your my hero...
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Coil Coyle

$2.79 at rotten robbies
$2.99 at 76 in Guerneville

I fooled 'em though, I'm driving the Venture "flying pig" (45 mpg) instead of the Van (26mpg).

With my V I only got 42, but it was a bigger thrill :-\

coil

MotorPlow

I don't know if there is anything like this for other states, but I found this to be very helpful: http://www.virginiagasprices.com

Best of all, it's reported by 1st hand experience, by people actually buying gas from these stations.? You can search by city and/or station.

-=ADDED=-
HA! Just found the parent website so you can find your local lowest gas prices: http://www.gasbuddy.com/

Walt_M.

It is $2.35 in north Florida as of 11/4, yesterday.
Whale oil beef hooked!

kiawrench

Myrtle Beach ,SC- gas on main roads, 2.35 regular, on pumps away from the tourist areas, 2.10 > with costco card it gets to 1.90(only for first 25 gallons, then back up to 2.00 for purchases over 25 gallons ).
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .