Vision 25 Year Celebration

Started by h2olawyer, November 07, 2005, 02:44:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Where would you like to see a North American oriented Yamaha XZ550 Vision 25 year celebration located?

South Central US
0 (0%)
North Central US
2 (6.7%)
Eastern US
15 (50%)
Western US
6 (20%)
Rocky Mountains
6 (20%)
Canada
1 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: December 07, 2005, 02:44:55 AM

glennw

Half Mad Max

h2olawyer

Nothing to report yet.  Have had some conversations with property managers & it will be doable - just trying to get dates & decent (yet economical) rates worked out.  Will post when I've got some definite news.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Dempsey

H20
Pencil me in. I would love to make the trip. Keep us posted.

_-Dempsey-_

ProfessorRex

Darn! Colorado's 3-4 days ride for me now!  I'll still be there, pending conflicts with the dates.
-Rex
Hey honey, uh, I got another vision... HONEY??? Oh yea, thats right she moved out...

kwells

Starting to put together my possible summer rides and didnt want to overlap any possible ROV dates....
Are we still up in the air about which week in June would be best?
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

h2olawyer

If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

kwells

that's actually the question...
what are those dates
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

h2olawyer

Tiger

:'( BUGGER...I won't be able to make it and my birthday is June 21st ::) Ah well, you can all "Toast the Tiger"...errr, as in have a beer or two for me ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm sure, with all the work that has gone into organizing this, that a good time WILL be had, by all. Well done "H".

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!