News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Hayshatcher

Started by simsport, November 16, 2005, 07:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simsport

Does anyone have a number I can call this guy on?
I need to find out what has gone on with my valve shim tool....he never replies to my emails...I'm not even sure they are getting there.

Cheers
Simon

Mutt

What is the email address you have listed? Let one of us try and get a hold of him/her. The user name isn't even listed in the members listing.

Mutt
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

simsport

He's the guy from cyclewareables.
Simon

MotorPlow

I found this: (Anyone Local?)

IF YOU ARE COMING FROM THE HAGERSTOWN AREA, EITHER VIA 81 OR 70, HEAD SOUTH ON 81---PASS OVER THE POTOMAC RIVER---FIRST EXIT #23--RIGHT THEN PASS THE BP GAS STATION ---THEN FIRST TURN TO LEFT--ONTO GRADE ROAD #1:? ? ?2.2 MILES, WATCH FOR POTOMAC HILLS DEVELOPMENT SIGN ON RIGHT---TAKE A LEFT ABREAST OF POTOMAC HILLS SIGN--ONTO KEEPSAKE DRIVE---WATCH FOR LARGE PINE TREES ON LEFT---THEN WATCH FOR TAN BUILDING METAL BUILDING ON LEFT---GRAVEL DRIVEWAY TO SHOWROOM

FROM MARTINSBURG, TAKE EXIT 23, FALLING WATERS, LEFT ON RT #11, PASS THE BP GAS STATION THEN ABOVE DIRECTIONS

GO TO INDEX

GO TO E-MAIL CONTACT:? hayeshatcher@adelphia.net

MotorPlow

I also found this:

TELEPHONE TOLL FREE  1-888-446-4706  USE THIS TO LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR US TO RETURN YOUR CALL  PLEASE SPEAK CLEARLY AND DEFINITIVELY WITH YOUR MESSAGE

CALL HOURS FOR LIVE TALK:  9AM~9PM---MONDAY~THURSDAY---FRIDAY 9AM TO 5 PM

E-MAIL: 

hayeshatcher@adelphia.net

SNAIL MAIL

CYCLE WAREABLES

480 KEEPSAKE DRIVE

FALLING WATERS, WEST VIRGINIA  25419

GO TO E-MAIL CONTACT:  hayeshatcher@adelphia.net

MotorPlow

They also own a second business located at the same address. Try this: http://justatv.com/

MotorPlow

Found his name spelled slightly differently on his ATV Web Site....  This might be the same person:

Hatcher, Hayes A 
97 Pattys Pl
Falling Waters, WV 25419-4749
(304) 274-1079

simsport

Wow!!
Great help guys...(as ever on this forum)Thanks
Simon