News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Yamaha Cross Reference

Started by Kiwi_XZ, December 31, 2005, 05:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiwi_XZ

This may be of some interest to others here.  I have been using a helpful program called the Yamaha Cross Reference, purchased from www.zedder.com for US$24.95.

The advertising blurb states:

Yamaha Part Cross Reference, Model Application Software.  Included In this Package:

* Most Yamaha Part Numbers for Motorcycles and ATVs from 1963 to 2005.
* Select a model and all parts which fit this model are displayed.
* Select a part and all models this part will fit are displayed.
* 1663 different models supported.
* 1634782 cross entries.

Your perfect source for rebuilding that old bike.  Requires Windows 95,98,ME,XP,NT,2000 or XP Pro.

Combined with a copy of the parts catalog from Lucky this is a handy utility if you are rebuilding any Yamaha and need to find another model with the same part.

I should state that I am no way involved with this product nor am I receiving any reward for this.

If don't want to fork out for the program (I can understand that) then feel free to email me the part number or info you require and I will see what I can find.

Cheers - Shane
I'll fix it, pass me a bigger hammer!

Lucky

I'm going to try & get a distrubution licence for this,&  if i can, i'm going to include it on the Vision manuals CD.  i've got some ok's from Yamaha for other stuff, as well as Haynes & Electrex for scanns of theur work,(apparently as long as it's nothing more than a cd by cd basis, they don't have a problem with it, & it costs me a small fee for them to put it on paper)

--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black