The typical Vision rider is: (first in a series)

Started by Lucky, February 01, 2006, 07:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How old are you?

under 20
0 (0%)
20-29
8 (22.9%)
30-39
6 (17.1%)
40-49
11 (31.4%)
50-60
8 (22.9%)
over 60
2 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Lucky

I'll be asking other general questions in the comming weeks. 
gotta do something to keep busy during the winter..

--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Night Vision

good gawd.... we're a bunch of geezers

,,, hmmm sidecar mod anyone?
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Lucky

i think it might equate to: young guys love beer! older men appreciate fine wine,  8)

Blurred Vision

We don't love the beer, we want the Fine Women :o :o :o ;D
Jay

Lucky

uhh, i'm old, not dead...

actually, i'm not that old...
so instead of a side car, i'll take a "bikini swimsuits on Visions" calander..

Night Vision

Quote from: Lucky on February 01, 2006, 09:59:39 PM
uhh, i'm old, not dead...

actually, i'm not that old...
so instead of a side car, i'll take a "bikini swimsuits on Visions" calander..

should we start submitting our photos for the March Digest? might not be pretty!
,,,now what'd I do with that speedo?
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Lucky

ok, NOT what i had in mind, & now I have THAT image stuck in my head.... ::)

glennw

A Vision Calender....
what a great idea... not us ugly owners..
but the bikes..
Half Mad Max

kiawrench

ok,, the young guys and beer, old guys and fine wine,, hmmm,, berr ok , fine wine is a bit bitter,, but a good quart mason jar and some old crookshank moonshine, will sure make a fella smile ,,,, lmao.

now the bikini on vision thing,,, i have to pass,, am too old to wear one, and if i did it would be stretched all out of whack,, ,,, and just the thought of lucky in a bikini almost made me forget my own address----- big furry guy in bikini going down the highway is just a bit too much,,, maybe i need to start drinking,,,

keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Mutt

Instead of a sidecar, when I can no longer hold the bike up I'll have to convert it to a trike!

Mutt (45 and young "at heart")
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

Lucky

ok morons:

girls, in bikinis, on Visions, on glossy paper with some numbers & days of the week on the bottom page.  paper with pictures of bikinis, girls, visions & numbers goes on nail in wall of shop/garage...

beer or wine goes in person who would be occupying said work space.

unless of course your married...

Kia?? how do you know just how furry i am?

Mutt

Quote from: Lucky on February 02, 2006, 08:10:09 PM
Kia?? how do you know just how furry i am?

Time to take it to the personal messages guys!? :P

Don't ask, don't tell policy is in effect.? ;D

Mutt

kiawrench

It's ok Mutt,, we wont tell him that the phot he posted, multilpied by his inate tolerance for col temps and snowy domiciles has allowed him to devlope a fur base similar to a captive bigfoot!!

actually, we did the math,, based on each odf the several photos available, determined he would close a bikini wax shop in a few hours,, lol ,,, ha haaaaaa,,, hee heeeee ,, whooooooooooooooo!!!
   must be all these extra hours i have floating around waiting on tourist season
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

Mutt

Quote from: kiawrench on February 04, 2006, 10:56:53 AM
It's ok Mutt,, we wont tell him that the phot he posted, multilpied by his inate tolerance for col temps and snowy domiciles has allowed him to devlope a fur base similar to a captive bigfoot!!

? actually, we did the math,, based on each odf the several photos available, determined he would close a bikini wax shop in a few hours,, lol ,,, ha haaaaaa,,, hee heeeee ,, whooooooooooooooo!!!
? ?must be all these extra hours i have floating around waiting on tourist season

Lol, clogging a few sinks or bath tubs  :D. With the weather you and I had yesterday, all you need is shorts. Did you get out and ride too? I rode for about 2 hours and loaded up on all the bugs in the area. It was 71 degrees and sunny here. You should have been around 74 or so at the beach.

Mutt

hfarley

Ok, I know I have been gone for awhile here but I come back to this? What about us ladies?? I don't want a calander of women in bikini's unless of course the bikes they are sitting on are hot! LOL! And please, no offense, but do not msake the calaneder out of pictures of you guys wearing thongs/ bikini's LOL! I want something that I can put up in my garage and not use for toilet paper. Hahaha!!

And just because I am 31 doesn't mean that I don't enjoy a good beer or a glass of vintage fine wine.  And being married MEANS that you drink in the garage. LOL! After all where else can you go to get away from your spouse??

I do however like the sidecar idea. It would fit well with my whole theme. I found at Hot Topic the other day a studded belt with a Bat symbol belt buckle. Add the Bat symbol key chain to that and the Bat Symbol decals that are going to replace the Peeling, cracking Yamaha name plates on the gas tank, and whoo hoo! You have a Bat cycle! LOL! Now all I have to do is change the license plate to read BAT GRL!
-A slightly insane Heather
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

Lucky

Heather, i think your outvoted simply by majority.. :P

I'm closing the voting on this poll Friday the 10th

--Lucky

hfarley

Umm Lucky, I think you need to be more specific in your response. Am I outvoted on the calendar of you guys in Bikini's or the age thing? LOL!  :P :P :P
(Please let it be the age thing, Please!!!)

;D ;D ;D ;D
Sometimes being insane in an insane world IS being sane

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!

Lucky

Brian Moffet

Heather, I have a picture of Lucky in a bathrobe...

;D

Lucky

Shhh! Brian, you promised you wouldn't tell!!

I think it's a towel, not a robe, but i'm flattered you kept it Brian.

(and Heather, some will say it's my head on Arnolds body, don't believe them  ;D )

--Lucky