News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

vision belt buckle

Started by 82_vision, February 05, 2006, 01:23:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

82_vision

I have a vision belt buckle..I was wondering if there are meny out there yet. I rode a vision from 83 to 99..I still have two not running..I now have a fjr1300..

George

Coil Coyle

82_,
           Welcome back!

They come up on Ebay a couple times a year. If there is ever a time that all my projects Vision are done, I would like to make a mould from someones buckle, my Dad had one and it would be cool for his grandkids to each have one.

Hang onto the buckle, get one of your Visions running and join us for the 25 year aniversary ride. Or join us with the FJ  :)

;)
coil

Tiger

:) I have one , its still in the original Yamaha packaging  8)

Tiger
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Blurred Vision

John

You know your a visionary if someone asks you for I.D and you show them your belt buckle. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jay

Lucky

Coil, if you make'em, i'll buy one.
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Tiger

:) Nice one Jay  ;D Never thought of it like that  8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

YellowJacket!

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

thekid

I got one on ebay about a year ago, Im wearing it right now!!
It's cool to have when people ask you "what the heck is a Vision?"
Ride It Like You Stole It!

jasonm.

Is that George from upstate NY.?  Must be...he is one of the few I remember having the belt buckle. Now on an FJR1300, wish I had one. Did you sell all the Visions yet?  Maybe see you this June in Lake George...
looks aren't important, if she lets you play by your rules

82_vision

It's George from upstate NY..I lost track of you because of computer crashed and losing email address and stuff..I still have two visions..1 parts bike and 1 vision not running..And one great running fjr

George
finger lakes
NY

SJB

Hello George, I have a running 82 vision and a 06 FJR A ordered that I should get in April.
How do you like your FJR.

Steve

82_vision

Steve
I love the fjr..I installed a travel trunk and risers
which made it even better..I went from a v star 1100
you don't realize how advanced the fjr is..
Im in a star touring and riding chapter..I have the only bike
not a cruiser..

George
western NY

SJB

Hi george , I test road an 05 and was very pleased with how it handled.
I can only imagine how it will be to drive more than 6 miles.
Im just trying to Keep busy while I wait.
It's not going well.   

Steve

MotorPlow

Vision Belt Buckle on eBay right now.....

ps2/bikevision

!!!!!!THIS ONE IS MINE!!!!!!

you better have deep pockets if you want it.

jasonm.

Hey George, what does the non-running one need? an engine?  I'll be looking for you...
looks aren't important, if she lets you play by your rules

82_vision

I switched engines from parts bike because the engine has a ticking problem..plus parts bike has less millage..Now it has electric problems and wiring..Parts bike was my dirt vision..I put dirt tires on it..If I can't get it running I will have lots of parts to sell..

George
Western NY

ps2/bikevision

well i won the buckle.  now ill be sportin a vision buckle at the rov meets this year. horra for me!

thanks all for not getting in a bidding war on this one. ill have to help someone out next time.

might be a good project to make replicas.

ps2/bikevision

got my buckle today and it was worth the money ill tell you. pretty nice. put it on the belt as soon as i opened it. a must have for the visionieer

Mutt

PS2, post a picture either on this site or on your personal site. Let's see it.

Mutt
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President